Learn why modern pharmaceutical companies need an industry-specific ERP
In this webinar, you will dive into the challenges of pharmaceutical manufacturers and distributors, learn how to drive efficiencies with ERP, and identify how the complexities of your business management software, including its compliance with FDA 21 CFR Part 11 can be simplified. Through a detailed demonstration, you will see how ERP can create and manage important documents including GHS labels, SDS sheets, and certificates of analysis (COA) to ensure the right information gets into the right document format for every shipment. Formulations, tight process management, strict quality control, production inputs, advanced planning and scheduling, lot tracking and serialization all from one software system will help you strengthen your company strategies and drive growth.
8 reasons why you should not miss this webinar:
- Better Cost Control for Formulations – We will show how to handle calculating unit of measure conversions, regulatory calculations, formulation costs, and workflow management with/without approvals when developing new products or re-engineering existing ones.
- Get Rid of Overstock and Shortages with Advanced Planning – You will see how purchasing and production requirements are determined using a combination of forecasts, sales orders, production, and min/max demands.
- Limit Idle, Set-Up, and Conversation Time with Optimized Scheduling – You will learn how to combine routings, sequencing rules, and inventory to drive more efficient scheduling.
- Improve Quality and Transparency in Production with Production Data Inputs – You will learn how to improve management of quality specifications for inbound inspections, in-process quality checks during production, and finished good testing. This topic will also cover how DEACOM handles supplier approvals, quality hold releases on inventory, management of CAPA’s, and controlling company SOP documentation.
- Optimize Inventory Levels and Availabilities Through Inventory / Maintenance Management – You will see how tank inventory, asset tracking, serialization of inventory, preventative maintenance schedules, and maintenance work orders help optimize inventory levels and availabilities.
- Automate Document Generation – You will learn how document and label generation based on government and customer requirements can be automated as well as how hazardous reporting requirements.
- Strict Lot Control & Serialization to Minimize Risk – You will see a demonstration of how lots can be tracked backward and forward, and how serial numbers/barcodes can help minimize risk and protect your brand.
- FDA 21 CFR Part 11 Compliance – You will understand how the FDA validation process can be simplified and sped up when supported by a commercial-off-the-shelf (COTS) software.
MEET YOUR PRESENTER
Lead Product Consultant
As an industry expert – both in process manufacturing and ERP software – Amanda has an impressive ability to dive deep into a manufacturing business and identify strategic solutions through DEACOM that tackle their critical business issues. No project is too large or complex for Amanda who rises to every challenge with tenacity and endless energy. She is one of the most knowledgeable “go-to” resources and a true asset to the Deacom team.