Maintain anti-virus, firewall and data encryption through SSL.
Management of backup plans, necessary restorations, and commissioning / decommissioning of test environments.
Continuous monitoring and optimization of servers and databases with such tools as defragmenting and re-indexing data.
Deacom’s Managed Cloud Services enable you to focus on your business rather than your ERP deployment
Upgrades performed by Deacom for all minor and major upgrade functions.
99.9% guaranteed industry standard uptime and reliability.
Simple monthly cost for budgeting - without the surprise of sudden hardware failure or replacement of aging hardware or software.
“We went live with Managed Cloud Services in February 2020, mere weeks before the world changed in March. By switching to Deacom’s MCS, we were able to prepare ourselves for future growth as well as successfully move to remote work without scrabbling or needing to deploy makeshift solutions. The change to cloud also allowed us to completely eliminate the need for outside IT support to the main server which has reduced our IT support by 20%.”
– Chris Wood, VP of Operations at Copps Industries
Avoid the common hardware cost cycle associated with an on-premise ERP installation
- Aging Hardware – As hardware ages, it becomes less performant in relation to the industry. Hardware is typically replaced every 5-8 years.
- Troubleshooting – As hardware ages companies may see hardware issues causing negative software performance.
- Hardware Failure – Hardware failure can cause a significant business interruption with the current reliance on software to power a business.
- Cost Cycle – The more internal infrastructure that exists, the more that will need to be replaced long term. Hidden costs and unforeseen issues can result in surprise costs that are not budgeted.
Companies around the world rely on Deacom to host and manage their DEACOM ERP environment using Microsoft Azure. With Deacom’s Managed Cloud Services, they are able to leverage the flexibility and scalability needs of their business while removing the hassle of managing hardware and IT resources.
Download our Managed Cloud Services brochure for more information.
Explore more of Deacom’s services
DEACOM DISCOVER User Conference
Learn what’s new in DEACOM, refresh your knowledge on best practices, collaborate and develop new relationships with your peers, and take the opportunity to have one-on-one time with our product experts.
Ensure that you have a clear path to meet long-term strategic goals with Deacom’s Consulting and Customer Success program.
Deacom’s 99% ERP implementation success rate drastically exceeds the industry average.
Deacom’s support team is always available to make sure you are getting the most value out of your ERP system.