Protecting Your Brand with Reliable Traceability and Serialization
In this webinar, we will dive into the unique challenges that Pharmaceutical and Nutraceutical companies face when it comes to protecting their brand and adhering to upcoming regulatory changes.
Through a detailed demonstration, you will learn how ERP can help you achieve strong lot control and serialization in order to fulfill the upcoming US Drug Supply Chain Security Act (DSCSA) requirements. As counterfeit and falsified drugs continue to threaten the industry, implementing these techniques will also help companies protect their brand, improve recall management, and stay competitive.
Why you don’t want miss this webinar:
Minimize Risk Through Lot Control
– Supply chain visibility is critical to driving strong lot control. Through a software demonstration, you will learn how lots can be set up as well as tracked backward and forward. This helps manufacturers:
Protect Your Brand with Strict Serialization
- Manage recalls quickly and efficiently
- Adhere to regulatory requirements
- Manage Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient (API) materials at the container level
- Minimize waste with FEFO and FIFO stocking rules
- Optimize Inventory Visibility
- Ensure raw material lots that are picked, weighed, and dispensed for a batch are controlled electronically through scale connection and scanning
- Protect against mistakes in order picking.
– As new FDA regulations come into effect, reliable serialization is essential. We will show you how serial numbers and barcodes are generated, recorded, and used to aggregate and serialize units, cases, boxes, and pallets… all from the ERP. This can help protect your brand and built trust by:
- Automating the serialization process at all unit layers
- Strengthening process control
- Adhering to developing regulatory requirements
- Maintaining 21 CFR Part 11 compliance