Learn how modern process manufacturing companies use quality management as an asset, not an obstacle.
Recent changes to the supply chain have made quality management more of a challenge for manufacturers than ever before. Diversifying supplier lists, rushing through production due to distribution delays, and juggling changing QC requirements can all negatively impact the ability to consistently adhere to quality standards.
Over the years, we have uncovered five characteristics that make up a powerful quality management solution.
In this free webinar, you will learn the importance of each of these characteristics and see a demonstration that proves how powerful they can be when they work together:
- Hyper-Tight Process Control™ - Reduce the "cost of being wrong" by guaranteeing consistent quality with native functionality.
- System Flexibility - Adapt to changes that are brought on by customer/industry demands and business growth.
- Quality Process Management - Establish, document, and manage quality standards throughout every stage of the manufacturing process.
- Document Management - Automatically generate documents to ensure what is leaving the building adheres to what is defined in the company's and customers' quality guidelines.
- Regulatory Compliant - Ensure regulatory compliance and/or necessary certifications.
MEET YOUR PRESENTER
Lead Product Consultant
As an industry expert – both in process manufacturing and ERP software – Amanda has an impressive ability to dive deep into a manufacturing business and identify strategic solutions through DEACOM that tackle their critical business issues. No project is too large or complex for Amanda who rises to every challenge with tenacity and endless energy. She is one of the most knowledgeable “go-to” resources and a true asset to the Deacom team.