Learn why modern pharmaceutical companies need an industry-specific ERP
In this webinar, you will dive into the challenges of pharmaceutical manufacturers, learn how to increase efficiencies with ERP, and identify how the complexities of your business management software, including its compliance with FDA 21 CFR Part 11 / EU GMP Annex 11 can be simplified. Through a detailed demonstration, you will see how ERP can create and manage important documents including GHS labels, SDS sheets, and Certificates of Analysis (COA) to ensure the right information gets into the right document format for every shipment. Formulations, tight process management, strict quality control, production inputs, advanced planning and scheduling, lot tracking and serialization all from one software system will help you strengthen your company strategies and drive growth.
8 reasons why you should not miss this webinar:
- Better Cost Control for Formulations – We will show how to handle calculating unit of measure conversions, regulatory calculations, and formulation costs when developing new products or re-engineering existing ones.
- Get Rid of Overstock and Shortages with Advanced Planning – View how purchasing and production requirements are determined using a combination of forecasts, sales orders, production, and min/max demands.
- Limit Idle, Set-Up, and Conversation Time with Optimized Scheduling – You will learn how to combine routings, sequencing rules, and inventory to drive more efficient scheduling.
- Improve Quality and Transparency in Production with Production Data Inputs – Learn how to improve quality and production transparencies by using production inputs and in-process checks.
- Optimize Inventory Levels and Availabilities Through Inventory / Maintenance Management – See how tank inventory, asset tracking, serialization of inventory, preventative maintenance schedules, and maintenance work orders help optimize inventory levels and availabilities.
- Automate GHS, SDS, COA Document Generation – Learn how document and label generation based on government and customer requirements can be automated as well as how hazardous reporting requirements are fulfilled based on specific regulations.
- Strict Lot Control & Serialization to Minimize Risk – You will see a demonstration of how lots can be tracked backward and forward, and how serial numbers/barcodes can help minimize risk and protect your brand.
- FDA 21 CFR Part 11 / EU GMP Annex 11 Compliance – You will understand how the FDA validation process can be simplified and sped up when supported by a commercial-off-the-shelf (COTS) software.
MEET YOUR PRESENTER
As an industry expert - in both process manufacturing and ERP software - Axel delves deeply into the challenges facing manufacturing companies and finds strategic solutions with DEACOMP ERP software to tackle their critical business issues. Due to his many years of experience servicing medium and large-sized companies with their ERP projects in various industries, Axel is the point person for process managers and directors.