Deacom is at the forefront of ERP technology, implementing enterprise software solutions for manufacturing companies all over the world. Our ERP software is run off of a single set of business logic, giving customers the opportunity to stay current with the technology that runs their day-to-day business operations. Building a robust software solution for various manufacturing companies – from food and beverage to chemical and cannabis – presents a wide variety of unique challenges.
We are looking for someone who has the drive, initiative, and ability to take our Quality department to the next level. With the increasing demand for our ERP solution, the Unit Test Engineer will focus on maintaining current and writing new Automated Unit Tests in a CI/CD environment, using TeamCity to monitor the Automated Unit Tests, and be a go-to member for Build process engineering. If you share our passion for making the complex simple, join us in our mission!
Your Future Job:
- Join a growing team in a pivotal role in staging the quality and integrity of Deacom’s software.
- Make an impact by working across teams to plan, develop, write, and execute new Automated Unit / Integration Tests to ensure the software is meeting the needs of our clients.
- Help implement new frameworks and tools to be incorporated in our Automated Unit / Integration Tests.
- Be an integral part of the build process and make sure builds are released, tested, and provided to Deacom’s customers with high quality.
- Learn all areas of the software. Our team tests everything from Production and Inventory control, Ordering and Accounting, Logistics and Operations, Server Applications and Hardware, Network Security and System Administration.
- Be challenged every day working in a growing technology-centric, fast-paced, impact-driven, environment with a very diverse client base.
- Operate in a goal-oriented environment prioritizing and managing your own individual tasks while working closely with the rest of the team to ensure the best possible outcomes for our customers.
- Accelerate your career firsthand by proving to be an impact player. Deacom’s rewards and acknowledgements are built on who is making a difference, not their tenure.
To Land the Job You’ll Need:
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Ability to think outside of the box to identify potential issues within the software.
- Superb communication and reasoning skills.
- 2+ years of development experience using C# and the Microsoft .Net Framework.
- Ability to read, understand and evaluate C# code to develop unit and integration tests.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer or Information Science or equivalent experience.
Extra Awesome (Not Required):
- Experience in SQL, managing servers, or server applications.
- Experience in technical writing.
- IT/Technical configuration skills.
- Familiarity with Integration testing using NUnit and/or TeamCity or equivalent technologies.
Some of the Perks:
- We offer a casual dress code and flexible working hours to fit with your life.
- Performance-driven career advancement opportunities.
- Understand your individual impact through peer-driven training.
- Have an idea? Run with it! We welcome and encourage people who like to think outside the box, finding new solutions to industry challenges.
- Active benefits on your first day of employment!
- Our office has a wide range of collaborative and breakout spaces. If you need a space where you and several others need to think things through on a whiteboard, you’ve got it.
The compensation range for this position is $55,000-$90,000 and is determined based on experience.
This job is located in Chesterbrook, PA & Centennial CO. We have remote opportunities available in limited states. Relocation assistance is not available, but anyone is welcome to apply. Deacom, Inc. does not sponsor employment visas. Recruiters, please do not respond to this posting. Deacom Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Deacom is not your typical software company. With a mission to debunk the traditional methods of ERP software development, we have created a solution that makes the big players in enterprise software curse our name. Our comprehensive platform provides an alternative for everyone who has lived the nightmare of failed implementations, broken promises, and clunky software.
Fellow adventure seekers: Embrace your desire to be different and join us in our quest for simplicity. Because as crazy as it might sound, we have a deep and abiding passion for taking the complexity our clients face every day when running their business and breaking it down to the simplest possible solution.
To learn more about the DEACOM software please visit us at www.deacom.com.
No Smoking Policy
Deacom has a strict NO SMOKING policy. Employees may not smoke at any time during the standard workday. This means that smoking during the workday, including lunch breaks, is prohibited.