Deacom has an exciting opportunity for individuals looking to enter the highly competitive and lucrative Enterprise Software industry. We are looking for experienced Sales Executives who will hunt new sales opportunities to drive company growth. Our ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) software provides companies with the largest functional foundation in the industry.
Your Future Job:
- Capitalize on Deacom’s competitive base pay and uncapped commission plan to establish a more lucrative lifestyle.
- Stop wondering what makes brewing, food, pharma, chemical, and many other businesses tick, and find out first-hand. By going onsite to manufacturing and distribution facilities, you will be given unique insight into how these businesses operate and identify how their unique challenges can be resolved with just one piece of software – Deacom’s ERP solution.
- See the country and rack up those loyalty membership points because this role requires Senior Sales Representatives to travel domestically (50-80% of the time) in order to properly navigate a sale and develop strong relationships with prospects.
- Work directly with Executive personnel from some of the US’s most reputable manufacturing businesses to position Deacom as a trusted ERP provider.
- Receive valuable coaching on solution-based sales strategies directly from Deacom’s Founder and CEO - Deacom’s original sales representative who has lived and breathed the role himself.
To Land the Job You’ll Need:
- Confidence! You must have the confidence and personality to take initiative and command a room of C-level executives.
- Professional drive and a hunter mentality to successfully navigate through long sales cycles and close multi-million dollar opportunities.
- Numbers that prove your sales success. Show us your track record of selling intangible solutions like software or services.
- The ability to think critically at all phases of the sales process. Whether it is a call or discovery meeting, you will need to carefully analyze what is being said in order to identify a prospect’s true needs and requirements.
Extra Awesome (Not Required):
- A degree in whatever. We’re Serious! Business, Graphic Design, or even Brewing is accepted. (Actually, Brewing would be awesome!)
- Experience speaking with c-level executives.
Some of the Perks:
- Enterprise software company that is consistently winning “Best Place to Work” awards.
- Competitive base salary and substantial commission structure.
- Peer-driven sales training and ongoing support.
- We offer a casual dress code and flexible working hours to fit with your life.
- We’ve got you covered for lunch every Friday!
- Well-rounded benefit package that is available day one.
This job is located in Chesterbrook, PA. We have remote opportunities available in limited states. Relocation assistance is not available, but anyone is welcome to apply. Deacom, Inc. does not sponsor employment visas. Recruiters, please do not respond to this posting. Deacom Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Deacom is not your typical software company. With a mission to debunk the traditional methods of ERP software development, we have created a solution that makes the big players in enterprise software curse our name. Our comprehensive platform provides an alternative for everyone who has lived the nightmare of failed implementations, broken promises, and clunky software.
Fellow adventure seekers: Embrace your desire to be different and join us in our quest for simplicity. Because as crazy as it might sound, we have a deep and abiding passion for taking the complexity our clients face every day when running their business and breaking it down to the simplest possible solution.
To learn more about the DEACOM software please visit us at www.deacom.com.
No Smoking Policy
Deacom has a strict NO SMOKING policy. Employees may not smoke at any time during the standard workday. This means that smoking during the workday, including lunch breaks, is prohibited.