What you will be doing
- As the first point of contact for Deacom Headquarters this individual will be responsible for welcoming and checking in all visitors with a positive and welcoming attitude.
- Manages the reception area to ensure effective telephone and interpersonal communications both internally and externally to maintain professional image.
- Maintain relationships with caterers and office suppliers and handle all of the preparation, set-up, and clean up for Friday office lunches and meals for additional office visitors.
- Maintains common areas and supervises the maintenance of office equipment as well as coordinate with landlord for any repairs or general office maintenance as needed.
- Provide support for the Hiring, Marketing, and HR teams as needed.
- Assist Finance team with employee expenses.
- Manage conference rooms and organize all aspects for meetings.
- Orders and maintains breakroom and office supplies.
- Provide support for company-wide events.
- Answer and disseminate calls.
- Open and distribute mail.
- Update various spreadsheets and other general admin duties as assigned.
What we need from you
- Advanced degree, certification or equivalent professional experience required
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills
- Positive and welcoming demeanor
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Thorough knowledge of common software applications, such as Microsoft Office
Perks of working for Deacom
- Enterprise software company that is consistently winning “Best Place to Work” awards
- Free catered lunch Fridays
- Comprehensive benefits package that is active on your first day of employment
- 3 weeks paid time off to start
- Eligibility for annual performance-based bonus and salary increase
This job is not a remote position and is located in Chesterbrook, PA. Relocation assistance is not available but anyone is welcome to apply. Deacom, Inc. does not sponsor employment visas. Recruiters, please do not respond to this posting. Deacom Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
No Smoking Policy
Deacom has a strict NO SMOKING policy. Employees may not smoke at any time during the standard workday. This means that smoking during the workday, including lunch breaks, is prohibited.
Deacom is not your typical software company. With a mission to simplify the complex methods of traditional ERP software development, we have created a solution that makes the big players in enterprise software curse our name. Our comprehensive platform provides an alternative for everyone who has lived the nightmare of failed implementations, broken promises, and clunky software.
Fellow adventure seekers: Embrace your desire to be different and join us in our quest for simplicity. Because as crazy as it might sound, we have a deep and abiding passion for taking the complexity our clients face every day when running their business and breaking it down to the simplest possible solution.