Deacom is at the forefront of ERP technology, implementing enterprise software solutions for manufacturing companies all over the world. Our ERP software is run off of a single set of business logic, giving customers the opportunity to stay current with the technology that runs their day-to-day business operations. Building a robust software solution for various manufacturing companies – from food and beverage to chemical and cannabis – presents a wide variety of unique challenges. Our EDI Specialists work directly with customers on translating and mapping their EDI documents into the Deacom platform.
Your Future Job:
- Combine your technical and training skills together in a challenging role that focuses on interchanging data electronically between organizations.
- Deploy new and updated EDI configurations, maps, and processes for customers that drive efficiency and have tangible business impact on operations.
- Integrate yourself with all aspects of the process which includes requirements definition, solution design, configuration, testing, training, and complete deployment of project needs.
- Consult and advise through the EDI process on best practices that maximize value and efficiency.
- Apply your functional and technical expertise with the development team to architect new solutions within the software to satisfy business challenges.
- Collaborate with the project team, internal team members, clients, and third parties to ensure the successful delivery of the project on time.
To Land the Job You’ll Need:
- Superb communication, organization, and deductive reasoning skills.
- Experience with software that interacts with other software, sending data back and forth.
- Degree, certification, or equivalent professional experience.
- Understanding of SQL Query language (or other relational databases) functional expressions, etc.
- Understanding of communication protocols such as FTP, SFTP, FTPS, AS2, etc.
Extra Awesome (Not Required):
- Experience with EDI interchange protocol, platforms, or partners.
- Experience with VANs, Trading Partners, or Transaction configuration.
- Experience with ERP or supply chain related commercial software.
- Experience in supply chain management or logistics.
Some of the Perks:
- We offer a casual dress code and flexible working hours to fit with your life.
- Performance-driven career advancement opportunities.
- Understand your individual impact through peer-driven training.
- We’ve got you covered for lunch every Friday!
- Active benefits on your first day of employment!
- Our office has a wide range of collaborative and breakout spaces. If you need a space where you and several others need to think things through on a whiteboard, you’ve got it.
The compensation range for this position is $65,000-$90,000 and is determined based on experience.
This job is located in Chesterbrook, PA & Centennial CO. We have remote opportunities available in limited states. Relocation assistance is not available, but anyone is welcome to apply. Deacom, Inc. does not sponsor employment visas. Recruiters, please do not respond to this posting. Deacom Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Deacom is not your typical software company. With a mission to debunk the traditional methods of ERP software development, we have created a solution that makes the big players in enterprise software curse our name. Our comprehensive platform provides an alternative for everyone who has lived the nightmare of failed implementations, broken promises, and clunky software.
Fellow adventure seekers: Embrace your desire to be different and join us in our quest for simplicity. Because as crazy as it might sound, we have a deep and abiding passion for taking the complexity our clients face every day when running their business and breaking it down to the simplest possible solution.
To learn more about the DEACOM software please visit us at www.deacom.com.
No Smoking Policy
Deacom has a strict NO SMOKING policy. Employees may not smoke at any time during the standard workday. This means that smoking during the workday, including lunch breaks, is prohibited.