Deacom is at the forefront of ERP technology, implementing enterprise software solutions for manufacturing companies all over the world. Our ERP software is run off of a single set of business logic, giving customers the opportunity to stay current with the technology that runs their day-to-day business operations. Building a robust software solution for various manufacturing companies – from food and beverage to chemical and cannabis – presents a wide variety of unique challenges. Our Customer Support Specialists handle application support for all customers post implementation.
Your Future Job:
- You will truly make a difference in the success of Deacom’s customers and applications - working in a fast-paced, impact-driven, environment that empowers you as the go-to resource for critical customer operations.
- Integrate yourself with all aspects of the process which includes collaborative consultation with the client, requirements definition, solution design, configuration, integration testing, training, and complete deployment of customer needs.
- Hone your problem-solving skills by applying your functional and technical expertise with both internal resources and customers to architect new solutions within the software to satisfy challenges.
- Work hand-in-hand with some of the most reputable manufacturers to scale processes and deliver outstanding customer service, troubleshooting, and resolutions to issues.
- Operate in a goal-oriented environment prioritizing and managing your own individual tasks while working closely with the rest of the Team to ensure the best possible outcomes for our customers.
- Accelerate your career first hand by proving to be an impact player. Deacom is an impactocracy where rewards and acknowledgements are built on who is making a difference, not their tenure.
- Grow to be the expert in both IT and business processes. As our team handles everything from Production and Inventory control, Ordering and Accounting, Logistics and Operations, Server Applications and Hardware, Network Security and System Administration – you’ll learn to be the expert at anything that comes your way.
To Land the Job You’ll Need:
- A Degree in whatever.
- The ability to learn quickly and think outside the box.
- Superb communication, organization, and deductive reasoning skills.
- Not afraid to take initiative and make an impact on the business.
Extra Awesome (Not Required):
- Experience working in a customer facing role.
- Familiarity with IT, ERP or business software implementation, manufacturing, accounting, or logistics.
- Experience in SQL, managing servers, or server applications.
Some of the Perks:
- We offer a casual dress code and flexible working hours to fit with your life.
- Performance-driven career advancement opportunities.
- Understand your individual impact through peer-driven training.
- Have an idea? Run with it! We welcome and encourage people who like to think outside the box, finding new solutions to industry challenges.
- Active benefits on your first day of employment!
- Our office has a wide range of collaborative and breakout spaces. If you need a space where you and several others need to think things through on a whiteboard, you’ve got it.
The compensation range for this position is $50,000-$70,000 and is determined based on experience.
This job is located in Chesterbrook, PA & Centennial CO. We have remote opportunities available in limited states. Relocation assistance is not available, but anyone is welcome to apply. Deacom, Inc. does not sponsor employment visas. Recruiters, please do not respond to this posting. Deacom Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Deacom is not your typical software company. With a mission to debunk the traditional methods of ERP software development, we have created a solution that makes the big players in enterprise software curse our name. Our comprehensive platform provides an alternative for everyone who has lived the nightmare of failed implementations, broken promises, and clunky software.
Fellow adventure seekers: Embrace your desire to be different and join us in our quest for simplicity. Because as crazy as it might sound, we have a deep and abiding passion for taking the complexity our clients face every day when running their business and breaking it down to the simplest possible solution.
To learn more about the DEACOM software please visit us at www.deacom.com.
No Smoking Policy
Deacom has a strict NO SMOKING policy. Employees may not smoke at any time during the standard workday. This means that smoking during the workday, including lunch breaks, is prohibited.