Deacom is at the forefront of ERP technology, implementing solutions in our single-system model globally. Consulting Services Specialists offer continued services to existing customers who have been implemented on the Deacom platform.
Your Future Job:
- Navigate our 15-week self-start training program, working hand in hand under the guidance of senior members of the team, on the path to becoming an Implementation Consultant.
- Deliver add on consulting services to strengthen the experience of live DEACOM ERP customers.
- Collaborate directly with internal resources to deliver industry standard, best practice solutions to Deacom’s customers.
- Gain valuable experience working in markets such as Pharmaceuticals and Nutraceuticals, Food and Beverage, Cosmetics, Distribution, Adhesives and Sealants, and Cannabis.
- Travel to customers domestically and internationally, average 25%, understanding business processes and delivering training for customers using DEACOM.
To Land the Job You’ll Need:
- A Bachelors degree in whatever.
- Prior experience working in a customer-facing capacity in the software/technology industry.
- Elevated attention to detail and organization.
- Good presentation and communication.
Extra Awesome (Not Required):
- Fluent in a foreign language. (We’re growing!)
- Prior work experience in supply chain, manufacturing, or logistics.
- Experience working with a customer on business process improvement projects.
- Experience in using Microsoft SQL Server query, views, and stored procedures.
- Prior experience in project management, specifically using MS Project or other project planning tools.
- Proficiency in MS Visio, designing process mappings and flowcharts to illustrate workflow.
Some of the Perks:
- We offer a casual dress code and flexible working hours to fit with your life.
- Performance-driven career advancement opportunities.
- Understand your individual impact through peer-driven training.
- We’ve got you covered for lunch every Friday!
- Have an idea? Run with it! We welcome and encourage people who like to think outside the box, finding new solutions to industry challenges.
- Active benefits on your first day of employment!
- Our office has a wide range of collaborative and breakout spaces. If you need a space where you and several others need to think things through on a whiteboard, you’ve got it.
The compensation range for this position is $70,000-$85,000 and is determined based on experience.
This job is located in Chesterbrook, PA & Centennial CO. We have remote opportunities available in limited states. Relocation assistance is not available, but anyone is welcome to apply. Deacom, Inc. does not sponsor employment visas. Recruiters, please do not respond to this posting. Deacom Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Deacom is not your typical software company. With a mission to debunk the traditional methods of ERP software development, we have created a solution that makes the big players in enterprise software curse our name. Our comprehensive platform provides an alternative for everyone who has lived the nightmare of failed implementations, broken promises, and clunky software.
Fellow adventure seekers: Embrace your desire to be different and join us in our quest for simplicity. Because as crazy as it might sound, we have a deep and abiding passion for taking the complexity our clients face every day when running their business and breaking it down to the simplest possible solution.
To learn more about the DEACOM software please visit us at www.deacom.com.
No Smoking Policy
Deacom has a strict NO SMOKING policy. Employees may not smoke at any time during the standard workday. This means that smoking during the workday, including lunch breaks, is prohibited.