Deacom has an exciting opportunity for individuals who are passionate about making a difference through relationship management in the technology industry. As an Account Manager on Deacom’s Customer Success Team, you will be an advocate for our customers, blending their business needs with our software’s capabilities to help them thrive as industry leaders. Our ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) software provides companies with the largest functional foundation in the industry. Now is your chance to start making a real impact on both our business as well as our customers’.
Your Future Job
- Act as a customer advocate for our customers by understanding their business needs and uncovering how you (and Deacom) can help them succeed.
- Strategize and collaborate closely with other departments to support new customer implementation goals and veteran customer expansion opportunities.
- Investigate opportunities for our customers to further their application of DEACOM ERP and drive future growth. This is done by proactively engaging with key contacts and assessing their current use of the software.
- Manage and expand Deacom’s portfolio of Brand Promoters and work with our Marketing team to highlight success stories in various, creative formats (videos, case studies, testimonials, etc)
- Become the voice of our customers to communicate feedback and help influence the product roadmap.
- Take initiative and move quickly in a fast-paced environment without micro-management.
Some of the Perks
- Enterprise software company that is consistently winning “Best Place to Work” awards.
- Growing frequent flier miles and loyalty points because of 15% domestic travel.
- Peer-driven and cross-departmental training.
- Casual dress code and flexible working hours to fit with your lifestyle.
- Free lunch on Fridays… yes, every Friday!
- Well-rounded benefit package that is available from day one.
To Land the Job, You’ll Need…
- Rock solid written and verbal communication skills, whether it is with Joe Shmoe or Jeff Bezos.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to translate data into insights and action.
- Attention to detail – sometimes the best opportunities are hardest ones to uncover.
- Results-driven mentality.
- A degree in whatever. We’re Serious! Business, Graphic Design, or even Brewing is accepted. (Actually, Brewing would be awesome!)
Extra Awesome (Not Required)
- 3+ years in a Customer Success, Relationship Management, Account Management, or a similar role.
- Experience working with batch and process manufactures.
This job is not a remote position and is located in Chesterbrook, PA. Relocation assistance is not available but anyone is welcome to apply. Deacom, Inc. does not sponsor employment visas. Recruiters, please do not respond to this posting. Deacom Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
No Smoking Policy
Deacom has a strict NO SMOKING policy. Employees may not smoke at any time during the standard workday. This means that smoking during the workday, including lunch breaks, is prohibited.
Deacom is not your typical software company. With a mission to simplify the complex methods of traditional ERP software development, we have created a solution that makes the big players in enterprise software curse our name. Our comprehensive platform provides an alternative for everyone who has lived the nightmare of failed implementations, broken promises, and clunky software.
Fellow adventure seekers: Embrace your desire to be different and join us in our quest for simplicity. Because as crazy as it might sound, we have a deep and abiding passion for taking the complexity our clients face every day when running their business and breaking it down to the simplest possible solution.