- Work as the primary representative and go-to resource for new customers implementing the all-inclusive DEACOM ERP platform. Understand our customers’ business requirements while building scalable processes to run day-to-day operations more efficiently.
- Build relationships with a large customer base crossing markets like Pharmaceuticals and Nutraceuticals, Food and Beverage, Cosmetics, Distribution, Adhesives and Sealants, and Cannabis.
- Travel to customers domestically and abroad to stabilize, standardize, and optimize business processes and training for customers using DEACOM. Potential to travel up to 50%.
- Collaborate directly with Project Managers, Solutions Architects, Data Conversion Specialists, and Program Managers to guide the path of implementations from start to finish. Work with Product Design, Technical Services, and Development teams to deliver optimal solutions within our system to our customers.
- Lead the charge on Business Requirements Discovery and Documentation, gathering critical customer needs and working with our Product Design team to help enhance system functionality and its ability to handle more complex business requirements.
- Utilize designed processes and data in DEACOM to build comprehensive Business Intelligence for decision-makers at multiple levels. Enable our customers to utilize DEACOM to gain insight into the important information and KPIs that drive their businesses.
- Guide implementations using Deacom specific and industry leading project tools while using phone, email, remote sessions, and screen sharing to connect and communicate with customers.
Some of the Perks
- We offer a casual dress code and flexible working hours to fit with your life.
- Performance-driven career advancement opportunities.
- Understand your individual impact through peer-driven training.
- We’ve got you covered for lunch every Friday!
- Have an idea? Run with it! We welcome and encourage people who like to think outside the box, finding new solutions to industry challenges.
- Active benefits on your first day of employment!
- Our office has a wide range of collaborative and breakout spaces. If you need a space where you and several others need to think things through on a whiteboard, you’ve got it.
The Typical Skills
- A Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience.
- Prior experience in supply chain, manufacturing, or logistics.
- Prior experience in software implementation or consultation.
- Elevated attention to detail and organization.
- Good presentation and communication.
- Fluent in a foreign language. (We're growing!)
- Experience working with a customer on business process improvement projects.
- Experience in using Microsoft SQL Server query, views, and stored procedures.
- Prior experience in project management, specifically using MS Project or other project planning tools.
- Proficiency in MS Visio, designing process mappings and flowcharts to illustrate workflow.
This job is not a remote position and is located in Chesterbrook, PA. Relocation assistance is not available, but anyone is welcome to apply. Deacom, Inc. does not sponsor employment visas. Recruiters, please do not respond to this posting. Deacom Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
No Smoking Policy
Deacom has a strict NO SMOKING policy. Employees may not smoke at any time during the standard workday. This means that smoking during the workday, including lunch breaks, is prohibited.
Deacom is not your typical software company. With a mission to simplify the complex methods of traditional ERP software development, we have created a solution that makes the big players in enterprise software curse our name. Our comprehensive platform provides an alternative for everyone who has lived the nightmare of failed implementations, broken promises, and clunky software.
Fellow adventure seekers: Embrace your desire to be different and join us in our quest for simplicity. Because as crazy as it might sound, we have a deep and abiding passion for taking the complexity our clients face every day when running their business and breaking it down to the simplest possible solution.