- Combine your technical and training skills together in a challenging role that focuses on interchanging data electronically between organizations.
- Deploy new and updated EDI configurations, maps, and processes for customers that drive efficiency and have tangible business impact on operations.
- Integrate yourself with all aspects of the process which includes requirements definition, solution design, configuration, testing, training, and complete deployment of project needs.
- Consult and advise through the EDI process on best practices that maximize value and efficiency.
- Apply your functional and technical expertise with the development team to architect new solutions within the software to satisfy business challenges.
- Collaborate with the project team, internal team members, clients, and third parties to ensure the successful delivery of the project on time.
- Superb communication, organization, and deductive reasoning skills.
- Experience with software that interacts with other software, sending data back and forth.
- Degree, certification, or equivalent professional experience.
- Understanding of SQL Query language (or other relational databases) functional expressions, etc.
- Understanding of communication protocols such as FTP, SFTP, FTPS, AS2, etc.
- Experience with EDI interchange protocol, platforms, or partners.
- Experience with VANs, Trading Partners, or Transaction configuration.
- Experience with ERP or supply chain related commercial software.
- Experience in supply chain management or logistics.
This job is not a remote position and is located in Chesterbrook, PA. Relocation assistance is not available, but anyone is welcome to apply. Deacom, Inc. does not sponsor employment visas. Recruiters, please do not respond to this posting. Deacom Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
No Smoking Policy
Deacom has a strict NO SMOKING policy. Employees may not smoke at any time during the standard workday. This means that smoking during the workday, including lunch breaks, is prohibited.
We are the artisans of ERP software, the scientists, the dreamers and the risk-takers. Always seeking the simplest truth, complexity is no match for us. We are the oddballs, disenchanted by the traditional software model, willing to put it all on the line for what we believe is the right path - even if it is not the traditional path. We are the producers of an ERP software like no other, built specifically for process manufacturers looking for a better solution to run their business. An alternative for everyone who has lived the nightmare of failed ERP implementations, broken promises, and clunky software.
Fellow adventure seekers: Embrace your desire to be different and join us in our quest for simplicity. Because as crazy as it might sound, we have a deep and abiding passion for taking the complexity our clients face every day when running their business and breaking it down to the simplest possible solution.