Deacom is at the forefront of ERP technology, implementing solutions in our single-system model globally. Individuals on this team play a critical role in this process through the conversion and validation of our manufacturing customers data. Our Data Conversion Specialists must be able to effectively communicate and build relationships, both internally and externally, while interpreting complex data structures during large scale migrations.
- Extract, transform, and load data to prepare for integration with one of the most technologically advanced, all-inclusive ERP platforms.
- Be the point person for Deacom’s manufacturing customers during the data validation phase to ensure accuracy and drive operational efficiency.
- Expand your industry knowledge by analyzing data in markets such as Pharmaceuticals and Nutraceuticals, Food and Beverage, Cosmetics, Distribution, Adhesives and Sealants, and Cannabis.
- Gain experience with Deacom’s unique Data Conversion tool to create profiles for loading data.
- Partner with internal teams to achieve implementation milestones and maintain Deacom’s ridiculously high implementation success rate.
- Enrich your passion for data by working with customers to overcome business challenges.
- Enhance your skillsets in our comprehensive training program.
Some of the Perks
- We offer a casual dress code and flexible working hours to fit with your life.
- Performance-driven career advancement opportunities.
- Understand your individual impact through peer-driven training.
- We’ve got you covered for lunch every Friday!
- Have an idea? Run with it! We welcome and encourage people who like to think outside the box, finding new solutions to industry challenges.
- Active benefits on your first day of employment!
- Our office has a wide range of collaborative and breakout spaces. If you need a space where you and several others need to think things through on a whiteboard, you’ve got it.
The Typical Skills
- A degree in whatever.
- Experience with expression languages (e.g. Excel formulas, SQL queries, Crystal report expressions or scripting languages).
- Understanding of relational databases.
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Fluent in a foreign language. (We’re growing!)
- ERP, manufacturing or accounting experience.
- Experience working directly with customers.
- Experience in IT or server admin processes.
- Data analyst experience.
This job is located in Chesterbrook, PA & Centennial, CO. We have remote opportunities available in limited states. Relocation assistance is not available, but anyone is welcome to apply. Deacom, Inc. does not sponsor employment visas. Recruiters, please do not respond to this posting. Deacom Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
No Smoking Policy
Deacom has a strict NO SMOKING policy. Employees may not smoke at any time during the standard workday. This means that smoking during the workday, including lunch breaks, is prohibited.
Deacom is not your typical software company. With a mission to simplify the complex methods of traditional ERP software development, we have created a solution that makes the big players in enterprise software curse our name. Our comprehensive platform provides an alternative for everyone who has lived the nightmare of failed implementations, broken promises, and clunky software.
Fellow adventure seekers: Embrace your desire to be different and join us in our quest for simplicity. Because as crazy as it might sound, we have a deep and abiding passion for taking the complexity our clients face every day when running their business and breaking it down to the simplest possible solution.