Job: Full Stack Engineer
Location: Chesterbrook, PA
- Let your web application design skills do the talking by developing user interface & experience front end changes that position our enterprise software competitively in the market with limited full stack work when necessary.
- Satisfy your curiosity by performing in depth market research to stay on top of user trends and to remain up to date on new technologies within enterprise software.
- Make your mark on the software by implementing design changes obtained through soliciting internal and external feedback.
- Challenge yourself by investigating user experiences within the software to create efficiencies. You will truly make a difference in the success of Deacom’s customers and applications while working in a fast-paced, impact-driven, and collaborative environment.
- Understand your individual impact by measuring key performance indicators such number of clicks to achieve a task and documenting efficiencies over time for transparency.
- A degree in whatever. Neuroscience, philosophy, business, or even brewing - it doesn’t matter. If you enjoy coding and design, we want to talk to you.
- Experience with image editing.
- Experience designing and creating complex UIs via mock-ups and working with stakeholders.
- Understanding of web design standards and compliance, Object-Oriented Programming (OOP), and Model View Controller (MVC).
- Familiarity making changes to software applications written in object-oriented languages such as C# and/or using T-SQL.
- Ability to effectively communicate ideas to team members with varying levels of technical expertise.
- Ability to understand details as well as the bigger picture.
- Full stack development experience.
- Experience working on large enterprise database backed applications.
- A large web design portfolio.
- Excellent ability understanding and catering to your audience.
- Excellent artistic ability.
This job is not a remote position and is located in Chesterbrook, PA. Relocation assistance is not available but anyone is welcome to apply. Deacom, Inc. does not sponsor employment visas. Recruiters, please do not respond to this posting. Deacom Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
No Smoking Policy
Deacom has a strict NO SMOKING policy. Employees may not smoke at any time during the standard workday. This means that smoking during the workday, including lunch breaks, is prohibited.
Deacom is not your typical software company. With a mission to simplify the complex methods of traditional ERP software development, we have created a solution that makes the big players in enterprise software curse our name. Our comprehensive platform provides an alternative for everyone who has lived the nightmare of failed implementations, broken promises, and clunky software.
Fellow adventure seekers: Embrace your desire to be different and join us in our quest for simplicity. Because as crazy as it might sound, we have a deep and abiding passion for taking the complexity our clients face every day when running their business and breaking it down to the simplest possible solution.