Job: Junior IT Specialist
Location: Chesterbrook, PA
Job responsibilities include but may not be limited to:
- Install and maintain laptops, desktops, printers and network devices.
- Maintain Windows servers and software such as SQL Server, backup and anti-virus.
- Manage Azure virtual machines and Office 365 through the web portal or PowerShell scripting.
- Manage Active Directory and Group Policies as needed.
- Maintain routers, firewall and access points.
- Automate common tasks with the scripting language best suited for the job.
- Formulate IT policy/procedure and collaborate with the IT team on implementing it.
- Initiate warranty repairs of computer equipment.
- Maintain and update inventory of desktops, laptops and headsets.
- A Degree in whatever. Neuroscience, philosophy, or business - it doesn’t matter.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Experience managing Windows servers, SQL Server, Active Directory, DNS, WINS, DHCP.
- Experience configuring enterprise-grade switches, routers and access points.
- Experience with Office 365 a plus but not required.
- Knowledge of computer hardware and software, network and internet security.
- Knowledge of LAN and WAN design.
- Occasional off hours support.
This job is not a remote position and is located in Chesterbrook, PA. Relocation assistance is not available but anyone is welcome to apply. Deacom, Inc. does not sponsor employment visas. Recruiters, please do not respond to this posting. Deacom Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
No Smoking Policy
Deacom has a strict NO SMOKING policy. Employees may not smoke at any time during the standard workday. This means that smoking during the workday, including lunch breaks, is prohibited.
Deacom is not your typical software company. With a mission to simplify the complex methods of traditional ERP software development, we have created a solution that makes the big players in enterprise software curse our name. Our comprehensive platform provides an alternative for everyone who has lived the nightmare of failed implementations, broken promises, and clunky software.
Fellow adventure seekers: Embrace your desire to be different and join us in our quest for simplicity. Because as crazy as it might sound, we have a deep and abiding passion for taking the complexity our clients face every day when running their business and breaking it down to the simplest possible solution.