Manage Production with DEACOM ERP Software
Simplify the process of creating, scheduling, staging, and analyzing production jobs
DEACOM ERP gives manufacturers the tools needed to manage their production operations in one, cohesive system. These capabilities encompass the following eight processes:
Entering Production Jobs
Create jobs using multiple methods, factor in storage and reporting considerations, utilize the custom adds and reworking material features.
Scheduling Production Jobs
Consider resources and necessary inputs, utilize calendars and MRP, optimize and modify existing schedules.
Entering finished quantities, attributes, QC values, and the locations where finished materials will be placed.
Utilizing Substitutes in Production
Finish jobs using like materials.
Closing a Production Job
Handle excess issued material and consider the available relieving and backflushing methods.
Integrate scales to stage and finish material using automated methods to reduce processing time.
Generating Environmental Reports
Report on emissions during production and hazardous contents of products shipped to customers.
Generate various reports related to production jobs using optional filters.
Deacom’s ERP software allows production managers to:
- Properly plan the quantity of items to be produced within a pre-defined time frame using a specified set of materials and labor
- Use any one of the three calendars available for scheduling productions: the Jobs Calendar, the Jobs Inventory Calendar, or the Master Production Calendar (MPC)
- Decide that if one material is out, another similar material can be used in its place to finish the job as needed
- Finish inventory using multiple methods and within different areas in the system if desired
- Assign catch weights and serial numbers to material, which help to ensure the proper quantity is being produced and aid in more granular tracking
- Utilize selection criteria to filter and sort results for conducting detailed production analysis and for grouping orders
- Enforce security around who can finish material on a job and close the job can be defined
In this Deacom Customer Short, Harpoon Brewery’s Assistant Vice President and General Manager, Steve Miller, talks about the production efficiencies gained from using MRP to schedule all of their brewing and packaging.
Explore more of Deacom's ERP software
Adjust and scale formulas as needed knowing that all changes will automatically be reflected in inventory, production, and planning tools.
Lot Tracking and Traceability
With all systems utilized together, enable strict lot control via the WMS, Quality Control, and Document Generation Functionality.
Material Requirements Planning (MRP)
Deacom's MRP system is designed to ensure materials are available for production and to ensure your products are available for delivery to customers.
The WMS system provides your manufacturing and distribution operations the ability to reach new levels of functional accuracy.