Application Support Specialist
Job: Application Support Specialist
Reports To: Support Lead
- You will truly make a difference in the success of Deacom’s customers and applications - working in a fast-paced, impact-driven, environment that empowers you as the go-to resource for critical customer operations.
- Integrate yourself with all aspects of the process which includes collaborative consultation with the client, requirements definition, solution design, configuration, integration testing, training, and complete deployment of customer needs.
- Hone your problem-solving skills by applying your functional and technical expertise with both internal resources and customers to architect new solutions within the software to satisfy challenges.
- Work hand-in-hand with some of the most reputable manufacturers in North America to scale processes and deliver outstanding customer service, troubleshooting, and resolutions to issues.
- Operate in a goal-oriented environment prioritizing and managing your own individual tasks while working closely with the rest of the Team to ensure the best possible outcomes for our customers.
- Accelerate your career first hand by proving to be an impact player. Deacom is an impactocracy where rewards and acknowledgements are built on who is making a difference, not their tenure.
- Grow to be the expert in both IT and business processes. As our team handles everything from Production and Inventory control, Ordering and Accounting, Logistics and Operations, Server Applications and Hardware, Network Security and System Administration – you’ll learn to be the expert at anything that comes your way.
The skills you’ll need:
- A Degree in whatever.
- The ability to learn quickly and think outside the box.
- Superb communication, organization, and deductive reasoning skills.
- Not afraid to take initiative and make an impact on the business.
- Experience working in a customer facing role.
- Familiarity with IT, ERP or business software implementation, manufacturing, accounting, or logistics.
- Experience in SQL, managing servers, or server applications.
This job is not a remote position and is located in Chesterbrook, PA. Relocation assistance is not available, but anyone is welcome to apply. Deacom, Inc. does not sponsor employment visas. Recruiters, please do not respond to this posting. Deacom Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
No Smoking Policy
Deacom has a strict NO SMOKING policy. Employees may not smoke at any time during the standard workday. This means that smoking during the workday, including lunch breaks, is prohibited.
Deacom is not your typical software company. With a mission to simplify the complex methods of traditional ERP software development, we have created a solution that makes the big players in enterprise software curse our name. Our comprehensive platform provides an alternative for everyone who has lived the nightmare of failed implementations, broken promises, and clunky software.
Fellow adventure seekers: Embrace your desire to be different and join us in our quest for simplicity. Because as crazy as it might sound, we have a deep and abiding passion for taking the complexity our clients face every day when running their business and breaking it down to the simplest possible solution.
Apply for this Position