Job: API Developer
Location: Chesterbrook, PA
- Join a team of developers passionate about working together with other departments and clients to manage longer term projects.
- Opportunity to make a difference writing code and having autonomy on projects within the first few months of working at Deacom.
- Work on weeks to months long API integrations with every project a completely new challenge and develop unique solutions to client specific problems.
- Help integrate new technologies and tools to help make connecting Deacom to client APIs easier and faster.
- Have an idea? Run with it! You’re always encouraged to explore new concepts. This could be anything from introducing Selenium for testing or a complete rewrite of our mobile application in Xamarin.
- Challenge yourself by working with some of the newest technologies to advance the software. We’re always investing in new tools, conferences, and trainings to help our developers be successful.
- Understand your individual impact through peer-driven development training. Program in a collaborative environment with breakout spaces and rolling whiteboards.
- A degree in whatever. Neuroscience, philosophy, or business - it doesn’t matter. If you enjoy coding, we want to talk to you.
- Any level of experience in developing object-oriented (OOP) software applications. This could be C#, Java, VB.NET, Python - you name it.
- Any level of experience in SQL whether its Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, etc.
- Experience integrating an existing system to an API or writing an API
- Experience with LINQ syntax
- Experience working with XML, JSON or other data format
- Experience with async C# calls
- Ability to effectively communicate ideas to clients and other with varying levels of technical expertise
This job is not a remote position and is located in Chesterbrook, PA. Relocation assistance is not available but anyone is welcome to apply. Deacom, Inc. does not sponsor employment visas. Recruiters, please do not respond to this posting. Deacom Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
No Smoking Policy
Deacom has a strict NO SMOKING policy. Employees may not smoke at any time during the standard workday. This means that smoking during the workday, including lunch breaks, is prohibited.
Deacom is not your typical software company. With a mission to simplify the complex methods of traditional ERP software development, we have created a solution that makes the big players in enterprise software curse our name. Our comprehensive platform provides an alternative for everyone who has lived the nightmare of failed implementations, broken promises, and clunky software.
Fellow adventure seekers: Embrace your desire to be different and join us in our quest for simplicity. Because as crazy as it might sound, we have a deep and abiding passion for taking the complexity our clients face every day when running their business and breaking it down to the simplest possible solution.