Consulting Services Specialist
Job: Consulting Services Specialist
Department: Process Engineering
Reports To: Consulting Services Lead
- You are responsible for designing and deploying new and updated business processes for customers that drive efficiency and have tangible business impact on operations.
- Integrate yourself with all aspects of the process which includes collaborative consultation with the client, requirements definition, solution design, configuration, integration testing, training, and complete deployment of project needs.
- Travel to customer facilities nationwide to train users on the DEACOM software and understand business processes.
- Consult and advise clients through the implementation process on best practices that maximize value and efficiency.
- Apply your functional and technical expertise with the development team to architect new solutions within the software to satisfy business challenges.
- Collaborate with the project team, internal team members, clients, and third parties to ensure the successful delivery of the project on time.
- A Degree in whatever.
- Familiarity with ERP, manufacturing, accounting, or supply chain.
- Willingness to travel and see great places up to 25% of the time.
- Experience in supply chain management or logistics.
- Experience in ERP or business software implementation.
- Experience working with a customer on business process improvement projects.
- Superb communication, organization, and deductive reasoning skills.
This job is not a remote position and is located in Chesterbrook, PA. Relocation assistance is not available, but anyone is welcome to apply. Deacom, Inc. does not sponsor employment visas. Recruiters, please do not respond to this posting. Deacom Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
No Smoking Policy
Deacom has a strict NO SMOKING policy. Employees may not smoke at any time during the standard workday. This means that smoking during the workday, including lunch breaks, is prohibited.
Deacom is not your typical software company. With a mission to simplify the complex methods of traditional ERP software development, we have created a solution that makes the big players in enterprise software curse our name. Our comprehensive platform provides an alternative for everyone who has lived the nightmare of failed implementations, broken promises, and clunky software.
Fellow adventure seekers: Embrace your desire to be different and join us in our quest for simplicity. Because as crazy as it might sound, we have a deep and abiding passion for taking the complexity our clients face every day when running their business and breaking it down to the simplest possible solution.
Apply for this Position