- Design new business practices for manufacturing customers utilizing the DEACOM ERP software that drive efficiency and have a tangible impact on the customer’s operations.
- Travel to customer facilities to train users on the DEACOM ERP software after successfully mapping out their business practices.
- Work with the implementation project team to maintain Deacom’s ridiculously high implementation success rate.
- Grow happy customers through Deacom’s unique guaranteed fixed cost implementation methodology.
- Collaborate with the development team to architect new solutions within the software to satisfy customers’ business challenges.
- Gain experience working with one of the most technologically advanced, all-inclusive ERP platforms.
- A Degree in whatever.
- Familiarity with ERP, manufacturing, or accounting.
- Willingness to travel and see great places up to 50% of the time.
- Fluent in Spanish or French
- Experience in supply chain management or logistics.
- Experience in ERP or business software implementation.
- Experience working with a customer on business process improvement projects.
- Superb communication, organization, and deductive reasoning skills.
This position is located in the Centennial, Colorado area. Deacom Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
No Smoking Policy
Deacom has a strict NO SMOKING policy. Employees may not smoke at any time during the standard workday. This means that smoking during the workday, including lunch breaks, is prohibited.
Deacom is not your typical software company. With a mission to simplify the complex methods of traditional ERP software development, we have created a solution that makes the big players in enterprise software curse our name. Our comprehensive platform provides an alternative for everyone who has lived the nightmare of failed implementations, broken promises, and clunky software.
Fellow adventure seekers: Embrace your desire to be different and join us in our quest for simplicity. Because as crazy as it might sound, we have a deep and abiding passion for taking the complexity our clients face every day when running their business and breaking it down to the simplest possible solution.