Job: Data Consultant
Location: Chesterbrook, PA
- Extract, transform, and load data to prepare for integration with one of the most technologically advanced, all-inclusive ERP platforms.
- Collaborate with Deacom’s manufacturing customers during the data validation phase to ensure accuracy and drive operational efficiency.
- Gain experience with Deacom’s unique Data Conversion tool to create profiles for loading data.
- Partner with internal teams to maintain Deacom’s ridiculously high implementation success rate through the timely completion of data conversion.
- Enrich your passion for data by working with customers to overcome business challenges.
- A degree in whatever.
- Understanding of relational databases.
- Experience with expression languages (e.g. Excel formulas, SQL queries, Crystal report expressions or scripting languages).
- Detail oriented and organized.
- Experience in IT or server admin processes.
- Data analyst experience.
- ERP, manufacturing and/or accounting experience.
- Experience working directly with customers.
This position is located in the Philadelphia area. Deacom Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
No Smoking Policy
Deacom has a strict NO SMOKING policy. Employees may not smoke at any time during the standard workday. This means that smoking during the workday, including lunch breaks, is prohibited.
Deacom is not your typical software company. With a mission to simplify the complex methods of traditional ERP software development, we have created a solution that makes the big players in enterprise software curse our name. Our comprehensive platform provides an alternative for everyone who has lived the nightmare of failed implementations, broken promises, and clunky software.
Fellow adventure seekers: Embrace your desire to be different and join us in our quest for simplicity. Because as crazy as it might sound, we have a deep and abiding passion for taking the complexity our clients face every day when running their business and breaking it down to the simplest possible solution.
Apply for this Position