Job: Inside Sales Representative (Multiple Openings)
Location: Chesterbrook, PA
- COMPETITIVE base salary
- UNLIMITED commissions
- ADVANCEMENT opportunities
- Comprehensive BENEFITS package
- PAID time off and holidays
- Continuous COACHING & TRAINING
Career Development Highlights
- Enables motivated and successful sales talent to move into a senior sales role within approximately 12-18 months, at which point both base salary and commission potential will increase dramatically.
- Work directly with C-suite and executive personnel from reputable businesses to develop relationships and create a lucrative sales pipeline.
- Develop your ability to connect with decision makers and qualify prospects through multiple sales channels.
- Receive mentorship from senior sales team members as prospects progress through the sales cycle.
- Learn how ERP software can enable business efficiencies and solve unique challenges within the manufacturing and distribution industries.
Why Advance Your Sales Career with Deacom?
- 40% of Deacom’s senior sales team has advanced through this position and experienced significant compensation growth.
- Earn a competitive salary and commission structure while working towards moving into a senior sales role.
- Join a fast-growing enterprise software company and develop a career in the hottest market for sales reps!
To Land the Job, You Need:
- Confidence, personality, and professionalism!
- Rock solid written and verbal communication skills.
- A knack for investigative research and critical thinking.
- A degree in whatever. We’re Serious! Business, Graphic Design, or even Brewing is accepted.
- Experience in lead generation/qualification.
- Prior business-to-business sales experience.
- Experience speaking with senior level executives.
This position is located in the Philadelphia area. Deacom Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
No Smoking Policy
Deacom has a strict NO SMOKING policy. Employees may not smoke at any time during the standard workday. This means that smoking during the workday, including lunch breaks, is prohibited.
We are the artisans of ERP software, the scientists, the dreamers and the risk-takers. Always seeking the simplest truth, complexity is no match for us. We are the oddballs, disenchanted by the traditional software model, willing to put it all on the line for what we believe is the right path - even if it is not the traditional path. We are the producers of an ERP software like no other, built specifically for manufacturers and distributors looking for a better solution to run their business. An alternative for everyone who has lived the nightmare of failed ERP implementations, broken promises, and clunky software.
Fellow adventure seekers: Embrace your desire to be different and join us in our quest for simplicity. Because as crazy as it might sound, we have a deep and abiding passion for taking the complexity our clients face every day when running their business and breaking it down to the simplest possible solution.