Job: Inside Sales / Business Development
Location: Chesterbrook, PA
Department: Sales and Business Development
Reports To: Business Development Manager
Your Future Job Highlights:
To date, 40 percent of our Senior Sales team has been developed through this program and experienced significant career and compensation growth as they advanced.
- Stop wondering what makes brewing, food, pharma, chemical, and many other businesses tick, and find out first-hand. Through sales and product training, you will be given insight into these businesses as well as the tools to identify how their unique challenges can be resolved and processes improved with just one piece of software – Deacom’s ERP solution.
- Work directly with C-suite and Executive personnel from some of the US’s most reputable manufacturing businesses to develop relationships and create a lucrative sales pipeline.
- Be part of a great team of Business Development Representatives who aren’t afraid to take initiative and make an impact on the business.
- Collaborate and strategize with other members of the Business Development team to strengthen your approach in targeting and discovering qualified leads. You will work together to create innovative marketing and sales techniques as prospects advance through the sales process.
- Work side-by-side with Senior Sales Representatives as prospects progress from lead to newly signed customers. This high-level interaction will provide you with extremely valuable training throughout the sales cycle and prepare you for career advancement opportunities at Deacom.
To Land the Job, You Need:
- Confidence! You must be an individual who isn’t afraid to take initiative and make an impact on the business
- Lots of personality and professional drive to fit into the Deacom Culture
- Rock solid written and verbal communication skills
- A knack for investigative research and critical thinking
- A degree in whatever. We’re Serious! Business, Graphic Design, or even Brewing is accepted.(Actually, Brewing would be awesome!)
- Experience in lead generation/qualification.
- Prior business-to-business sales experience.
- Experience speaking with senior level executives.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills.
This position is located in the Philadelphia area. Deacom Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
No Smoking Policy
Deacom has a strict NO SMOKING policy. Employees may not smoke at any time during the standard workday. This means that smoking during the workday, including lunch breaks, is prohibited.
Deacom is not your typical software company. With a mission to simplify the complex methods of traditional ERP software development, we have created a solution that makes the big players in enterprise software curse our name. Our comprehensive platform provides an alternative for everyone who has lived the nightmare of failed implementations, broken promises, and clunky software.
Fellow adventure seekers: Embrace your desire to be different and join us in our quest for simplicity. Because as crazy as it might sound, we have a deep and abiding passion for taking the complexity our clients face every day when running their business and breaking it down to the simplest possible solution.