Software Support Specialist
Job: Software Support Specialist (Multiple Openings)
Location: Chesterbrook, PA
- As a technical specialist, work in a fast-paced, impact-driven environment that empowers you as the go to resource for critical customer operations.
- Prioritize and deliver outstanding customer service, troubleshooting and resolving issues from Deacom’s customers and their partners.
- Contribute to the development of the DEACOM software suite, serving as the voice of the customer in identifying product enhancements and making sure new products launch with customer usability in mind.
- Manage complex customer inquiries that can’t be resolved by customer teams or font line help. Applying deep product knowledge in carrying out strategic projects and solving complex customer issues and escalations.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to build product solutions to satisfy customers’ business challenges.
- Build scalable processes, documentation, and solutions that work for both Deacom and its customers as they continue to deliver world class customer service.
- Gain experience working with one of the most technologically advanced, all-inclusive ERP platforms.
- A degree in whatever.
- Familiarity with IT, ERP, Supply Chain, Manufacturing, or Accounting.
- Experience working in a customer facing role.
- Experience in ERP or business software.
- Experience in SQL, managing servers, or server applications.
- Superb communication, organization, and deductive reasoning skills.
This job is not a remote position and is located in Chesterbrook, PA. Relocation assistance is not available but anyone is welcome to apply. Deacom, Inc. does not sponsor employment visas. Recruiters, please do not respond to this posting. Deacom Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
No Smoking Policy
Deacom has a strict NO SMOKING policy. Employees may not smoke at any time during the standard workday. This means that smoking during the workday, including lunch breaks, is prohibited.
Deacom is not your typical software company. With a mission to simplify the complex methods of traditional ERP software development, we have created a solution that makes the big players in enterprise software curse our name. Our comprehensive platform provides an alternative for everyone who has lived the nightmare of failed implementations, broken promises, and clunky software.
Fellow adventure seekers: Embrace your desire to be different and join us in our quest for simplicity. Because as crazy as it might sound, we have a deep and abiding passion for taking the complexity our clients face every day when running their business and breaking it down to the simplest possible solution.
Apply for this Position