ERP Software for Nutraceutical Manufacturers
Supplement your growth and gain long-term benefits
Challenged with unique industry requirements?
Deacom provides a software solution that meets the complex needs of the Nutraceutical Industry. By developing an ERP platform with the largest functional foundation, we are able to streamline operations and provide you the ability to:
- Complete new R&D projects with robust formulation functionality
- Implement quality testing procedures that are inherent to built-in process controls
- Gain full inventory visibility and traceability by utilizing lot tracking tools
- Comply with labeling guidelines by consistently pulling data from a centralized source
Why Deacom Exists
In this whiteboard session, Jay Deakins, Founder and CEO of Deacom, discusses the approach that DEACOM ERP software takes to address the specific, often complex needs of batch and process manufacturers.
Effective Quality Control
A nutraceutical manufacturer’s ability to provide quality products is only as good as its ability to manage its inventory, production, and shipping. To remain competitive, you must maintain effective formula management and quality control processes for consistent product quality. Deacom’s ERP software gives manufacturers lot control and traceability throughout the entire product lifecycle. In the event of a recall, it can provide the full audit trail of all transactions.
Mandatory compliance with regulatory agencies is a part of life for any nutraceutical manufacturer. To stay ahead of compliance, companies need to collect, organize, and retrieve information from across all aspects of the manufacturing process. DEACOM ERP enables companies to easily recall this data in real-time and provide regulatory reporting at the time of shipment. Furthermore, the company has the resources to implement a controlled and repeatable manufacturing process where the end results are always the same.
Validated Process Controls
With its strong functional foundation, DEACOM ERP reduces the risk of process control failure by keeping critical business capabilities native to the system. This structure encourages flexibility, reliability, and data integrity to help streamline the FDA 21 CFR Part 11 validation process.
Read what our customers in the nutraceutical industry are saying about Deacom’s ERP software
We don't want a temporary solution for tomorrow, but a permanent solution for our future, which is why we selected Deacom. Their impressive implementation success rate and loyal customer base contributed significantly to our commitment to not only the software but the company. By choosing Deacom as our comprehensive ERP partner, we are now well positioned to compete on higher grounds with bigger players.
Adam Cabot, CEO
The criteria of regulations and our industry are constantly evolving and our previous ERP solution did not adequately allow us to connect the different aspects of our manufacturing, warehousing, sales, marketing, legal, clinical R&D and quality platforms. Deacom's business practices and software mitigates these concerns and exceeds all of our expectations of an ERP provider: support before, during, and after implementation; flexibility to evolve alongside our business; industry-specific focus; and a robust set of tools to strengthen process control.
Jeff Van Drunen, President
Our previous system was so cumbersome that it was not able to evolve to keep up with our pace of change and it was also very costly. By providing a single foundation with which to tightly manage all of our processes, DEACOM is expanding our capacity to quickly deliver quality products to our customers through each stage of our our growth and evolution.
Robert Garrett, Director of IT
By building the most comprehensive ERP platform, Deacom provides nutraceutical manufacturers a functional foundation that enables the scalability of your business.
Capabilities that support your manufacturing and distribution needs include:
- Serialization - Automate the serialization process of units, cases, and pallets for those products that must comply with Federal regulations
- Material Requirements Planning (MRP) - Reduce production time and material waste by calculating demand based on sales orders, scheduled jobs, and other indirect requirements
- Formulation Management - Maintain multiple formulas for private label products with unique attributes that are required by your customers
- Quality Control - Assure product safety with built-in process controls that enforce quality checks at various points in your production
- Inventory Management - Track lots, optimize inventory levels, and keep tabs on raw materials across multiple facilities
- Nutrition Facts Labeling - Create, adjust calculations, and manage nutrition fact labels directly from a central location
We specialize in serving industries just like yours
Cosmetics & Personal Care
Maintain formulations, facilitate inter/intra company transfers, and ensure proper labeling requirements are met.
Limit sales to patients based on item attributes such as THC and CBD levels, comply with all regulatory reporting, and track plant life cycles and the cultivation process to improve raw material planning activities.
Report on production yields and costing, comply with 21 CFR Part 11 FDA validation, and utilize the MRP tool to understand current and time bucketed demand and inventory availability.
Private Label Manufacturing
Access centralized data for real-time decision making, forecast production capacity requirements, and ensure customer specific quality standards are met.