ERP Software for Candy, Confectionery, and Snack Food Manufacturers
Challenged with complex industry requirements?
Deacom’s largest functional ERP foundation provides candy and snack manufacturers a single system from which to run their entire business.
- Manage custom orders via electronic work-flow steps
- Monitor the status of orders with system triggers and alerts
- Store and manage documentations in a centralized location
- Create custom orders via Deacom’s Product Configurator
- Manage lead times and multiple facilities within the built-in MRP functionality
Why Deacom Exists
In this whiteboard session, Jay Deakins, Founder and CEO of Deacom, discusses the approach that DEACOM ERP software takes to address the specific, often complex needs of batch and process manufacturers.
What our customers are saying
We want a partner that can get our new facility up and running very quickly, provide us guidance throughout the process, and ultimately help us elevate our business to the next level. We have been very impressed with Deacom’s unique model, level of industry expertise and genuine concern for the success of our implementation, and we are fully confident that we’ve made the best decision for the future of TruFoodMfg.
Brian Rosenbaum, Director of Procurement
Tim Petron, COO
Bissinger’s Handcrafted Chocolatier
With specialized features developed specifically for candy and snack food manufacturers, DEACOM ERP software is built to solve your critical business issues.
- Manage multi-channel sales orders through ecommerce, EDI, mail, and phone
- Ship single orders with multiple recipients using the built-in order splitter
- Efficiently fulfill orders with integrated FedEx and UPS shipping tools
- Reduce inventory variance with the the built-in warehouse management system
- Ensure the highest quality products for your customers using QC holds during production
- Improve product safety and traceability across your entire supply chain
We specialize in serving industries just like yours
Food & Beverage
Support inbound and outbound EDI transactions, formulate and generate nutritional fact panels, and utilize the lot tracking implosion/explosion reports in the event of a recall.
Forecast production and purchasing based on seasonal product demand, enforce FEFO inventory rules to reduce waste, and track all your DSD sales from a centralized location.
Manage the complexities of receiving and producing catch weight items, maintain product shelf life rules for customers and products with varying requirements, and connect your production equipment to an auto-finishing application to improve production efficiency.
Private Label Manufacturing
Access centralized data for real-time decision making, forecast production capacity requirements, and ensure customer specific quality standards are met.